We want to create a Hallmark of dynamic visibility and simplicity from the Nobel cause of Rabindarnath Tagore’s philosophy and literacy which reflected his aspirations touching every life in this planet.
- To create opportunities and environment and provide guidance for education and literacy missions blending nurturing and instilling passion in understanding the benefits of eco-friendly environment/ open air environment.
- To build and provide the importance of Nature for social and economic wellbeing.
- To eradicate poverty by skill development and literacy projects into indigenous population and formal environment of education and learning into Urban and semi urban areas globally.
- To create awareness and develop knowledge on pollution and environmental degradation by assisting social groups and individuals through our Green projects.
- To inspire Youth Leadership and women empowerment and Children education in a sustainable development and overall growth.
- To connect with all state run schools and other educational institutions within the country and global, to be a catalytic agent of skill and capacity building, developing knowledge and awareness, attitude building to protect environment and wellbeing.
- To promote alternative education through sustainable projects and eco-friendly products, educational resources and providences of affluent nature based institutions.
- To emphasise the concept of life sustainability through waste management principles, recycling products, herbal gardens, organic produce and its importance, creating eco-friendly environments and assist and develop cultural importance through art, science and music.
- Establish importance of Indigenous communities’ development by introducing traditional knowledge with use of Media technologies in education and facilitating collaborations with government and Global organisations.